Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Let's Welcome Another Prominent U.S. Senator to my List of “Today’s New Breed of Holocaust Deniers”


The purpose of the video clip below, which is from the Sunday, March 23, 2015, edition of NBC’s “Meet the Press,” is twofold: 

1. To inform you about another high-profile U.S. senator--and that too a 2016 presidential aspirant--who rejects climate change (because it serves his political ends) and is fit to be inducted into my honor roll of “Today’s New Breed of Holocaust Deniers.”  

2. California Gov. Jerry Brown’s strongly worded denunciation of this senator. In fact, Gov. Brown’s criticism is so well articulated and forceful that I am likely to use some of his verbal expression in my future speeches on the subject. I believe you, too, will find it inspiring.

© Copyright 2015  V. J. Singal







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment