Sunday, July 22, 2012

Female Attire: For “Low Contrast Women," A High Contrast Attire is a No-No!

In my last post on the subject of female attire (December 11, 2011), I tried to establish--with the help of some video clips--why a low contrast woman (such as a light-skinned blonde) should assiduously avoid wearing a dress that is almost identical in color to her face and hair because it will make her look flat and boring. And in the opening lines of that post, I had also stated that, as is the case with low contrast men, the face of a low contrast woman will be overwhelmed if she were to wear high contrast attire.

I now have a good video clip to prove my assertion that a low contrast woman should strictly avoid high contrast clothes. [Yes, this clip too features Ms. Consuelo Mack, whom I strongly admire because of the great public service she is providing through her “Wealthtrack” television program on PBS.] As the clip gets into motion, notice how your gaze is constantly pulled down to an area below Ms. Mack’s face, thanks to the extremely attention getting attire sharply lowering the center of gravity of her overall physical image.

BTW, does the above paragraph imply that a low contrast woman should avoid wearing something with contrasting colors? Hardly! Just visit my next post.

© Copyright 2012 V. J. Singal

No comments:

Post a Comment